Nikon Black FX and X1000 series

I am looking into the FX1000 6x24x50 FFP MOA for a new build. I have 2 other Nikon scopes and they have performed beyond my expectations. Quality through out at a reasonable price . Lifetime warranty on non electric components can't be beat. The Spot On app is very accurate and easy to use.

Not overly impressed with my fx1000 6-24. With used xtrii and pst ii in the same price range I would go that direction. There is a lot of CA in mine. It also takes a while for my eye to focus no matter what I adjust in it. I don't have that issue in my other scopes.

Not overly impressed with my fx1000 6-24. With used xtrii and pst ii in the same price range I would go that direction. There is a lot of CA in mine. It also takes a while for my eye to focus no matter what I adjust in it. I don't have that issue in my other scopes.

I wasn't very impressed with the 6x24 in FFP, but I like it in SFP.

The 4x16 in FFP however I did like. When at full zoom, the reticle size doesn't over come the view. I guess what I'm saying is that it doesn't get so big that you can't use all of the reticle like most FFP with high power.
It has 103 MOA/28MILS internal adjustment and a zero stop for $500.
I haven't had the chance to take it out and actually test the glass for chromatic aberration or eye box issues.
I've always been a SFP user bc I usually only shoot long range targets but I'm wanting to try the FFP because I'm thinking of PRS in the future, and if so, it'll be going on a 6mmCM. I already have an S3 6x24 that's on my 6.5.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.