Nickel really that bad??

You can buy citric acid reasonable from sellers on eBay. Shop around. Also once a month or so you can fill your dishwasher soap dispenser with the stuff and cycle it if you don't have soft water. Same for your clothes washer.
White vinegar is too easy, about 1.25 miles away at the Smart & Final store, and cheap. The smell really doesn't bother me, I just try to keep it off of me to not offend SWMBO. :)

I've have Bertram brass and it's hard and heavy. My rifle I hit pressure 3-5 grains before I do in Hornady, or Barnes, or nosler as those are other cases I've tried my only complaint was the lot that I had the primer pockets were too small and the federal 215m in gold medal match wouldn't fit so I I had to run cci mags everything else is fine

Plenty of Norma 300wsm brass here in Aus.

Its expensive but it is better than any other offering imo.
Any way we Yanks can get our hands on some? Can you supply us with a link to a website in Australia that sells it to oversees customers? Would be greatly appreciated. I lucked out very recently and bought in total 300 pieces of NIB 300 WSM Norma brass from two private parties.
Sellers were decent enough to sell it to me for what they paid.

I've had good luck thus far with Hornady 300 WSM brass but I anneal after every third firing.
I have 5 loadings on some Hornady brass and no issues so far, and good accuracy for a 100% stock Tikka T3 lite.
BUT I haven't shot past 500 yards yet.

Any way we Yanks can get our hands on some? Can you supply us with a link to a website in Australia that sells it to oversees customers? Would be greatly appreciated. I lucked out very recently and bought in total 300 pieces of NIB 300 WSM Norma brass from two private parties.
Sellers were decent enough to sell it to me for what they paid.

Or just work out a deal where he could buy it and ship it to you. I got brass from someone in the UK with no issues. Was sent using DHL.

Why nickel plated brass ?
Ok, it's slicker to feed and chamber on semi auto rifles and pistols. But for calibers only or predominantly used on bolt or single action rifles, ….why ? First I saw nickel cartridges on bolt rifle ammo was Winchester's Silver Tip Ammunition.
A Nosler BT with a silver tip and black oxide coating combined with a nickel plated brass case drew one's attention. Looked nasty !
The realization that nickel flakes will embed your chamber or scratch loading dies is a real downer. And then… like for hunting, if you are being real stealthy, (camo clothes, pack, dull finish on the rifle and other equipment etc.), the glint of one of those glammed up rounds will for sure send all prey runnin' for the next county.
What is the goal ? …….Discourage reloading ? ……cover up and render safe some brass cartridges that have a flaw ?.....Stumped !!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.