Here is my brand new remington 700 varmint sf
200 swift 26 inch bull barrel
1-14 twist

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 93
Must mean 220, just a typo.

That should be a great rifle, with a little load development I am sure they will go in the same hole. I could use that rifle right now for woodchucks.

Have fun and welcome aboard.

Yep 220 swift! Typo! I am shooting factory ammo today and tomorrow just to work on sighting my scope in. I will reload this ammo with nosler varmageddon 55 grains. That will probably be the max bullet size since the twist is 1/14. Once I bench rest it I could shoot it 1/2 inch for sure. Glad to be part of the forum. New to reloading but an old pro at handgun and rifle target shooting. I read a story about some pro just filling up 220 cases to top and seating bullets??? Crazy. I will stick to my manuals!

Ha! I had read that years back in regard to reloading, it made me bust a gut laughing as to me rifle reloading has never been easy. There is a lot of great stuff here which will help you, it has me.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.