New Savage 110 Ultralite with Proof CF Barrels

Here you go! Got the response that we are all waiting for ...

PROOF RESEARCH e-mail response re Savage ultralite.JPG

You gotta love Made in Montana products ... oh yeah Montanans too. 😇

Thank you sir!
Street price is much lower already. Lowest CA Ridgeline is $1600 (from my searches) with the 110 UL being sub $1100, and will most likely drop.
I can get the CA Ridgeline for 1449 no tax and delivered and the best price I've found on the UL I want is around 1150-1200 plus 35 shipping and I have to pay tax. Anyways.... the Ridgeline also has a nice Carbon Fiber stock already and I can full length bed the action. Still undecided. No hurry either.

No hurry is key. My time line is based on my desires. I want=I get. ;)

Being home is not helping right now. Amazon and online purchases are through the roof. :oops:

You are well on your way, of all the rifles I've owned and shot, the savages settle down the quickest. The 308, that I had, never copper fouled, and cleaned like a dream from day one, and that was a store special.
Sorry to hear the virus has infected the range. Needs a little lead poisoning!
Good luck with your new prize!
Was that 308 a 110 tactical from cabelas? I have one of those in 6.5 creed witj 5r rifling that dont seem to foul. Just keeps on shooting.

Well, to satisfy everyone's curiosity....

The Ultralite came in yesterday and I was able to set everything up. Removed action and set up the Accutrigger, pics of stock below, which shows the plastic grid-surprisingly rigid without easily flexing. Noticed slight deviation with clearance as the left side has less of a gap then the right side when assembled. This is an extremely light rig (duh!), particularly when compared to the Bergara. My scale is old school and when weighed, seemed to be at 8#. The bolt does not ride as well/smooth as the Bergara. Set up the Accustock however I'm sure I'll have to fine tune it. Would love to shoot it but State government has shut down the ranges.

Attachments

• ultralite-b.jpg
    ultralite-b.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 231
  • Ultralite-a.jpg
    Ultralite-a.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 245
  • ultralite-c.jpg
    ultralite-c.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 227
  • ultralite-d.jpg
    ultralite-d.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 246
  • ultralite-e.jpg
    ultralite-e.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 232
No plan to bed anything at the moment. Would want to shoot it first before I further modify/bed or switching stocks.

30-06

Well, to satisfy everyone's curiosity....

The Ultralite came in yesterday and I was able to set everything up. Removed action and set up the Accutrigger, pics of stock below, which shows the plastic grid-surprisingly rigid without easily flexing. Noticed slight deviation with clearance as the left side has less of a gap then the right side when assembled. This is an extremely light rig (duh!), particularly when compared to the Bergara. My scale is old school and when weighed, seemed to be at 8#. The bolt does not ride as well/smooth as the Bergara. Set up the Accustock however I'm sure I'll have to fine tune it. Would love to shoot it but State government has shut down the ranges.
Whats the weight of the stock it comes with?