New savage 110 trailhunter

tyler32455

Hey guys I'm looking into the new savage 110 trailhunter with the hogue stock 22 inch medium/heavy barrel in 7PRC curious about the accuracy

Hard pressed to find a Savage that won't shoot, and if you do they act have a CS to work with that is great. I personally have experience with their rifles in 243Win, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm-08, 308Win, 300WM and 338 Federal and I just ordered one in 7PRC today. No hesitation on my side from Savage

Hard pressed to find a Savage that won't shoot, and if you do they act have a CS to work with that is great. I personally have experience with their rifles in 243Win, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm-08, 308Win, 300WM and 338 Federal and I just ordered one in 7PRC today. No hesitation on my side from Savage
I ask because I had a bad go with the 110 bear hunter few years ago and I'm nervous about it

Which 7prc did you order

110 Ultralight, all my buddies fault of course, I got the camo one coming so we don't look like F'ing twins 😂
My thought process is I get the 110 trail hunter in 7 prc then buy a 26 inch proof barrel later on, I just personally hate the stock on the ultralight but the trail hunter comes with a hogue which I very much like