New savage 110 storm range report

FIGJAM

So my 11 year old son has been saving up his money for a varmint/coyote gun for a while. He shoots left handed (left eye dominant) so I have been trying to get him left handed guns. After a bunch of research we settled on the new model 110 storm LH with the accufit accustock. He put in all his hard earned money and I made up the difference and donated a Nikon Monarch 6-24x50 BDC scope with an agreement that he would be on lawn mowing duty all summer. I went and picked the gun up from the FFL this morning and threw some talley lighweights on it, adjust the stock to fit him, and lightened the accutrigger down to 1.5lbs.

59FDCB1A-F64F-41A1-923E-1179D04FA7B8.jpeg

We ran down to the range with some cheap fiocchi ammo and I was blown away at the groups my little guy shot...

This was his 3 shot group at 100:

0E74E458-6DEE-4C5C-9332-16A05FA41BEB.jpeg

And then we moved back to 200 and he shot this:

744FCBE1-1ADD-461F-89BF-9CC7C328F95E.jpeg

These new model 110's are impressive - fit and finish was good and I was blown away with the accuracy and how easy it was to adjust the LOP and comb to fit my son. I didn't even get a chance to shoot it today, my son wanted to zero it in himself:) planning on taking it out next week for another workout, maybe he'll let me shoot it then! Lol

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.