• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NEW SALE PRICE, APS Stalker Hunter, 27 Stalker

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Alright guys, got to move this rig.

Features/Spec list
27 Stalker
APS Stalker Hunter receiver
Extra Wide bolt fluting (0.750" bolt dia.)
Jewell trigger
Bartlein #3 stainless steel, 27" finish, 9 twist, fluted barrel
Small APS Painkiller muzzle brake
Bead Blast matte finish on barreled receiver
HS Precision DM system
McMillan Hunter stock, 1" decelerator pad, 33% black 33% grey 33% light grey
Pillar/glass bedded
Throated for 170 gr Berger Elite Hunter but will work just fine with any Barnes, Nosler, Hammer or other bullets.
Custom 27 Stalker loading die set
100 formed 27 Stalker brass
Shipping hard case
All shipping/insurance cost to your FFL
Bare Rifle weight: 8.0 lbs

Total: $5175 (Price does not include scope, rings or bipod)

Sale price: $4475

Got to move this rifle. $700 discounted price....... if it does not sell at this price will just keep it for my personal hunting rifle.

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0077.JPG

This Stalker Hunter is a very portable rifle that has zero compromises in rifle size, full 27" barrel, full dimension stock yet very light. The 27 Stalker will easily drive the 170 gr Berger Elite Hunter to 3300 fps or lighter more conventional 270 cal bullets MUCH faster. A great packing rifle with lots of power, great long range performance and zero recoil!!!

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0078.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry, i will admit i am a bit behind on updating the web site with the info on the new Stalker rifle models as well as the new family of Stalker wildcats i am offering.

The idea behind the Stalker wildcats started about three years ago. It was nearly impossible to find good or any brass for my old 257, 6.5 or 270 Allen Magnum as they were based on the 338 RUM and 7mm RUM parent cases. So i decided i wanted to design a family of new wildcats to replace them. I do still make rifles in my 270 Allen Magnum but have discontinued the smaller two siblings.

The Stalker line is based in the newer 300 Norma Magnum parent case. Basically a shorter version of the 338 lapua. There are three initial members of the Stalker line, the 25 Stalker, 26 Stalker and 27 Stalker.

All use the same case body taper and shoulder angle specs shared by my Allen Magnum and Allen Xpress wildcats based on the 338 Lapua case.

The 27 Stalker was the first to be developed and tested. Here is a link to that report.

https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...-new-wildcat-chamberings.213877/#post-1553564

Next up was the 26 Stalker development and testing. Here is a link to that project:

https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/26-stalker-new-allen-precision-shooting-wildcat.213878/

The next one to be tested is the 25 Stalker but right now just full tilt into catching up on old standing orders and working on transitioning to being a Sell out of inventory manufacturer but that is coming.

Let me know if you have any questions about these wildcats or my Stalker rifles.