• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NEW SALE PRICE, APS Stalker T-Hunter 7mm Allen Magnum

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Guys, posted this rifle with several others at the beginning of the week. Wanted to post them separately to get a little more focus on each specific rifle. Also, decided to put a sale price on these rifles good until 07-08-19.

Features/Specs
APS Stalker Hunter receiver
Extra Wide bolt fluting (0.750" bolt dia.)
Jewell trigger
Bartlein #3B stainless steel, 8.7" twist, 26" finish, fluted barrel
Small APS Painkiller muzzle brake
HS Precision DM system
McMillan Thumbhole Sporter, 1" decelerator recoil pad 50% black 50% grey
Pillar/Glass bedded
Throat set up for 195 gr Berger EOL but can also use 180 gr berger or most other heavier big game 7mm bullets just fine.
Custom 7mm Allen Magnum loading die set
100 fully formed Peterson Brand brass
Economy shipping hard case
all shipping/insurance cost to your FFL
(Scope, rings and bipod not included in price)
Bare rifle weight: 8.4 lbs

Rifle total: $5175
Sale Price: $4800

Will accept 50% deposit payment for this rifle to lock in sale price also but deposit must be shipped by 07-15-19. Once deposit is shipped, we can work out a payment plan that works for buyer. After this date, price will return to regular list price.
DSC_0071.JPG

DSC_0073.JPG

This rifle will drive the 195 gr Berger Elite Hunter to 3250 fps pretty easily. Or will do 3375 fps with the 180 gr berger with no problem at all. Standard weight sporter rifle, very high power to weight ration however EXTREMELY low recoil levels, less felt recoil then a conventional 243 win sporter weight rifle.

Nosler brags that their 28 Nosler is the biggest bull in the pasture..... Its a yearling steer compared to the 7mm Allen Magnum in every category.... Coming up on 15 years of the 7mm Allen Magnum being the top of the pile in ballistic and terminal performance for a portable big game long range hunting rifle. Proven performance combined with new rifle design creates the ultimate deadly precision weapon system. It has no real peers.

Great opportunity to get one of these at a sale price and no delays in shipping. As mentioned above, deposit is all that's needed to get your name on this beast!!

DSC_0072.JPG

DSC_0074.JPG

Last edited:
Aloha, COAL and powder used to achieve that velocity for the Berger 195 EOL? Very nice rifle... are there any other stock options? Thank you

Aloha, COAL and powder used to achieve that velocity for the Berger 195 EOL? Very nice rifle... are there any other stock options? Thank you

3.685" oal
RL33 and ramshot LRT will do it.
Not on this rifle. This is a finished, ready to ship rifle. Could put a different rifle together for you with different stock though.

I do have RL33 so that's good. How hard is it to get the brass and how much will it weigh with a McMillan GW Edge stock? Thank you

I do have RL33 so that's good. How hard is it to get the brass and how much will it weigh with a McMillan GW Edge stock? Thank you

We would have to go with the Enhanced Carbon fiber shell that mcmillan offers as the 7mm Allen Magnum has a habit of breaking the standard edge stocks, so mcmillan told me no more. Their Enhanced carbon fiber shell is basically an edge stock but with reinforced material in the receiver area of the stock.

Splits the difference between the standard and Edge.

Have a 27 Stalker in my Stalker Hunter rifle listed for sale right now, very similar to what your asking for weight wise. That rifle is 8.1 lbs with 27" barrel so in that range.

You can buy formed brass from me whenever you need it.

Got mine on order and can't wait to get it, between deer hunting in Ga, KY and elk in WY it's going to get used.