• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NEW SALE PRICE, APS XLS XLR 338 Allen Magnum

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Posted this rifle with a group of others earlier in the week as IN STOCK ready to ship rifles. Wanted to post them separately to get a bit more focused attention on each rifle to see if we can churn up a bit more interest.

Features/Spec List
Stiller TAC408 repeating receiver, 40 moa rail
Bartlein 34" custom ALLEN34 contour, Stainless Steel barrel, 9 twist, fluted
APS Large 5 port Painkiller muzzle brake
Bead Blast matte finish on barreled receiver
Jewell trigger with bottom safety
7 round Detachable mag
XLR Evolution Chassis stock w/ adjustable LOP and Cheek Piece
Load developed for the 300 gr Berger OTM at 3350 fps
Custom loading die set
100 fully formed Peterson brand 338 Allen Magnum brass
Oversized top quality hard case
All Shipping/insurance cost to your FFL
(Scope, rings, bipod not included in price)
Bare rifle weight: 18 lbs.

Total: $7200
SALE PRICE: $6700

50% deposit payment is needed to hold rifle in your name and payment plan can be set up for the balance working with the new customer. Deposit payment must be shipped by 07-08-19 to get sale price locked in. After this date, price returns to regular price.

DSC_0083.JPG

DSC_0085.JPG

Pretty much the ultimate combo of power, ballistic performance and ease of shooting. Long proven track record with this wildcats performance and power. Very little felt recoil but firing one of these big rifles is still quite the EVENT!!

DSC_0084.JPG

Great sale price considering getting complete proven rifle, custom dies, formed brass, accuracy proven, world class hard case and all shipping costs paid. Certainly not just buying a rifle. And as always, full service and support after the sale from me personally as I do with all my customers.

DSC_0086.JPG

Wife told me it was not very nice to only give you guys a few days for the sale price so extending sale price one more full week till 07-15-19.