New powder scale suggestion's

It's the factory Dillon bullet tray from Dillon. It's mounted on an Inline Fabrication Quick Changle Ultra Mount so it sits at a little different angle and appears a little different than when it's mounted on the factory Dillon Strong Mount.
Thanks I thought it looked different. I've got a inline mount showing up any day now..and I'm being cheap and didn't wanna spend 50 on a tray 😆

I'd give your beam and balance a good dusting and de-static it with a dryer sheet too... I don't know much about the Chargemaster but my Lyman scale at times needs to be re-set from drift, so it gets a bit maddening resetting every few charges to keep drift to zero. The Lyman is great for setting up a measure or spot weighing bullets though.
I concur, Stay with the Beam or send it to me and I'll tune it up for you

Thanks I thought it looked different. I've got a inline mount showing up any day now..and I'm being cheap and didn't wanna spend 50 on a tray 😆
I get it. It's so worth it. I love that tray. I have one on the 750 next to it too even though I have a Mr Bullet Feeder on it and hardly ever load bullets by hand. It's just so darn handy having that tray there. Dillon is about a 1.5 miles from my house, which is not good for my checking account.

I concur, Stay with the Beam or send it to me and I'll tune it up for you
I'd agree on keeping the beam scale around and working correctly. I have a Dillon Beam Scale and still use it every so often to triple check things.

There are lots of advantages to mechanical devices over electrical ones. Like you never know when the grids gonna go down 😮

I have mechanical back ups to everything I own that uses electricity. Just saying

I'd agree on keeping the beam scale around and working correctly. I have a Dillon Beam Scale and still use it every so often to triple check things.

There are lots of advantages to mechanical devices over electrical ones. Like you never know when the grids gonna go down 😮

I have mechanical back ups to everything I own that uses electricity. Just saying
X-2

Love my chargemaster, hate I waited so long to buy it. Looking to add a 2nd one to my bench just can't decide if I want the OG or the newer "lite" model. My biggest concern is if using two in tandem will they be consistent enough to not cause an issue with SD / ES since every other round I make will come off a different thrower.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.