New Optic source

Neufdaddy, you have finaly gotten into my expertise: aircraft. I have 40 years of military and airline flying behind me plus a few years of put-putting arround with Viet Nam combat thrown in: the Mig 15 ate the lunch of the F-86 in a fight with equal pilots. The Mig 17 was better but the M-21 was an equal match of the the F-4 pre gun birds. A 17 in behind, 6 o'clock, an F-4 was almost a given as a mig kill. In advanced rocketry they are superior in rocket engine technology today. I personally was on SAC alert in 1962, Harmon AFB, during the Cuban fisasco--They had unknown nukes in Cuba that would have caused grave damages to a potential invasion force. I am going to be shooting in the Super Senior class-got the picture? Overbore

AND - HOT OFF THE TNT DELIVERY VAN - Quickly (due to fading light) offered up to a receiver to take a piccie.

BRleft.jpg

BRturrets.jpg

A HUGE IMPROVEMENT OVER THE OLD PPO STUFF - SERIOUSLY. First impression as teh TNT-man handed it over - "Jeez it's an empty box" - Surprisingly light - least ways it feels it.

[ QUOTE ]
The scope mount doesn't inspire very much confidence.

[/ QUOTE ]Cos it's not supposed to. I just had this odd airgun receiver and a set of BKL mounts on the bench. The real McCoy will be more "inspiring" - some might even drop to their knees and sing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. A guy called Jon Harris in the UK is on it.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.