New Long Range Hunting/Tactical/ELR cartridge coming soon

Define first one, please tell me he hasn't pulled a Ryan and came up with something that someone else will have to fix for him!! Tell me there are a few rifles out there and at least one barrel burnt of it so there is some reality!!

...another promotional gimmick...what could it possibly do that hasn't been done a million times before....try to find brass a few years down the road just like a hundred other gimmick cartridges....let's spend our time on producing more for what we've already purchased...

...another promotional gimmick...what could it possibly do that hasn't been done a million times before....try to find brass a few years down the road just like a hundred other gimmick cartridges....let's spend our time on producing more for what we've already purchased...
You can always get brass. They are formed from 300 Norma. Complete set of brass forming dies will be for sale so no worries there.

Last edited:
I am a big fan of fast 7mm's, and a developer has the right to market his creation any way he wants. However, if actions, rifles, and dies, are only available from a one-man shop (i.e., the reamer is kept "in-house"), it is unfortunately a guaranteed fail - hardly anyone will buy one due to expense and wait times, and, when the one-man operation retires or just runs out of energy, support for the new cartridge will sadly disappear.

JMHO

Last edited:
I am a big fan of fast 7mm's, and a developer has the right to market his creation any way he wants. However, if actions, rifles, and dies, are only available from a one-man shop (i.e., the reamer is kept "in-house"), it is unfortunately a guaranteed fail - hardly anyone will buy one due to expense and wait times, and, when the one-man operation retires or just runs out of energy, support for the new cartridge will sadly disappear.

JMHO
This is a fact ^^^
I'm actually pretty intrigued about the idea but absolutely 100% not gonna do it if the reamer is all super secret squirrel $@!t
Good idea though to shorten the 300 NM case for a med length 7mm, should be way better than the super lame looking 7 PRC