New Long Range Hunting/Tactical/ELR cartridge coming soon

I guess you don't have to worry about cleaning the barrel if you're going to toast it before it can get dirty.
LOL Barrels are expendables They are all barrel burners if you run them like me and Mr. Bean I am spinning #3 on the Warbird right now. At my age I doubt I have enough time to shoot it out again ;-)))))

For those of you that might be a little bit disappointed with Hornady's 7mm PRC release that hit the web this week here's another option coming soon from my gunsmith Josh Robinson of Robinson Precision Rifles out of Syracuse Utah. I had a very small part in this but I'm knowledgeable enough to answer what I can about it. Its just a teaser, so I can't release his ballistics just yet, thanks for checking it out.

Not much info on his website. Nothing about his "in house" actions, or builds or really any useful information at all.

He provides formed lapua brass and each rifle will ship with a die set to form your own brass. It's lapua so you won't need many anyways. It's a propriety design so Josh will control everything in house. Just like Ryan with his 300 Norma Improved Josh will not sell reamers. And just like Ryan he's not looking to go mainstream just provide an exceptional product that he has total control over.
I hope all this is true and not ********