New JLKs

Ive got no personal experence... but I met one guy who does... the scuba instructor I met on vacation (in branson) shoots highpower, and lives a few doors down from swampy. He says the new bullets are still just as good as ever.
I know its kinda... I know a guy who knows a guy... but in talking to him for the better part of an hour, I figured out he knew his stuff... and good from bad.

I guess the real way to find out is order a few. I think it's been about a year since Swampy bought JLK so I would think he would have a handle on it by now. The 300 RUM I have likes the 210s real well so I think I'll give Steve a call. I'll spin a few and let you know, if you are interested.
db

Gonna haffa put this off for a while at least with the 210s. Talked to Steve today and he said the dies were ruined by a machinist and must make new ones. Maybe have more info in March.
db

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.