New invention for stuck case removal , that doesn’t work

1) This only happens when all the stores are closed.
2) It also only happens it you do not have a stuck case remover, or cannot find the one you bought "just in case" years ago LOL.
3) Murphy was one cruel dude.
Be proactive. Remember, cheap insurance. You buy it for accidents. 24 bucks plus shipping from RCBS. Good luck finding one locally unless you have a really well stocked sporting goods store. Works great, lasts long. Worst thing about buying the kit is remembering where you stored it days, or years you need it after you bought it.

If you have never stuck a case, then buy a lottery ticket!

I forgot to clean a new die and stuck first case I sized. Tried everything including never fail vise grips and all I did was strip the rim off it!

I finally did the similar DIY removal drilling out, tapping and came out so easy it was embarrassing how stupid I felt beating the snot out of it.

I clean dies now about every 100 rounds as a maintenance program.

If you have never stuck a case, then buy a lottery ticket!

I forgot to clean a new die and stuck first case I sized. Tried everything including never fail vise grips and all I did was strip the rim off it!

I finally did the similar DIY removal drilling out, tapping and came out so easy it was embarrassing how stupid I felt beating the snot out of it.

I clean dies now about every 100 rounds as a maintenance program.
What do you use to clean your dies. I haven't cleaned any of my dies in a long time. I usually use brake cleaner.

I've had a few stuck cases....I use the Hornady spray lube....I attribute the problem not to drying before resizing...but to not getting enough lube down the sides of the brass....AND...not shaking the can enough to get more than just the liquid out of the sprayer.......
Been some nasty removals even with a 'stuck case remover'......but the worst was a 26nosler brass..seemed it flowed into the wall of the die....eve with the entire head of the brass gone it was a pain...ended up with a Drexel sanding die inside to heat it up(didn't work..nor did freezing it)....a very large fine thread bolt and a hammer finally extracted the brass from the die......but the die came up with an abrasion..retired it.....

Ah Hah!!! I see where you were going with it! Its the prototype for this! Right?
Amazon-com-Hunters-Specialties-Butt-Out-2-Big-Game.jpg