New guy from Texas

I found this site while searching for a replacement stock (looking for a Model 7 CDL stock). Y'all have a lot of cool stuff going on here! Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time reading through a ton of threads! Some background on me...I'm a ranch real estate Broker and have a taxidermy business (long story), and have guided deer hunters for about 25 years. We mostly hunt deer here in central and south Texas, and primarily with a bow. Due to an injury I started back into rifle hunting. Forgot how fun it is! My wife and both kids are also pretty eat-up with hunting as well. That's the short version.
Welcome fellow Texan. We are just outside of Fredericksburg.

I found this site while searching for a replacement stock (looking for a Model 7 CDL stock). Y'all have a lot of cool stuff going on here! Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time reading through a ton of threads! Some background on me...I'm a ranch real estate Broker and have a taxidermy business (long story), and have guided deer hunters for about 25 years. We mostly hunt deer here in central and south Texas, and primarily with a bow. Due to an injury I started back into rifle hunting. Forgot how fun it is! My wife and both kids are also pretty eat-up with hunting as well. That's the short version.

Contact Mark Pharr, https://www.tumbleweedsrifles.com/

He builds a lot of Sillywet rifles, he may have a take off stock that you can use. He does good bedding jobs. Almost all my hunting rifles are bedded by him.

Nez

Welcome aboard. I am from the Permian Basin area.

Welcome from the Texas Panhandle!!

Welcome from Georgia. There are lots of folks here that have done most all or seen it. Tremendous amount of great insight and info to be had here. Stay safe and have fun!