New guy from Texas

I found this site while searching for a replacement stock (looking for a Model 7 CDL stock). Y'all have a lot of cool stuff going on here! Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time reading through a ton of threads! Some background on me...I'm a ranch real estate Broker and have a taxidermy business (long story), and have guided deer hunters for about 25 years. We mostly hunt deer here in central and south Texas, and primarily with a bow. Due to an injury I started back into rifle hunting. Forgot how fun it is! My wife and both kids are also pretty eat-up with hunting as well. That's the short version.
Another Texan from China Grove, Welcome!
Used to hunt South Texas exclusively. Around Catulla. year round 12,000 acres for 22 years! Great place, great deer! We harvested some monsters! Owner got sick, eventually passed… kids saw only dollar 💵 signs, sold the place… ended our slice of Heaven here on earth!

Another welcome from Tennessee. You guys hunting south Texas are blessed for sure. Catulla was a very special hunting area for me many years ago. The shear number of quality whitetails in that area just blew my mind as I was primarily a Tennessee deer hunter.

Welcome from Wiliiamson County.
Small world. I'm out in Leander.

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to some guide stories from you.
Thanks. Ha! Me and my guide buddies have always threatened to write a book full of guide stories.

Welcome Chance,,,,,, were ya located?? I'm outside Abilene
Thanks. We are in Leander.

Welcome from Arizona!

Did you find a Model Seven stock?
Thanks. I have not found a stock yet. I'm specifically looking for a CDL youth stock. But if I can find a regular CDL I supposed I can cut it down a little.

I found this site while searching for a replacement stock (looking for a Model 7 CDL stock). Y'all have a lot of cool stuff going on here! Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time reading through a ton of threads! Some background on me...I'm a ranch real estate Broker and have a taxidermy business (long story), and have guided deer hunters for about 25 years. We mostly hunt deer here in central and south Texas, and primarily with a bow. Due to an injury I started back into rifle hunting. Forgot how fun it is! My wife and both kids are also pretty eat-up with hunting as well. That's the short version.
Welcome aboard from SW Washington