New Bullet Lube... Graphene

when I used to cast bullet for my hand guns and rifles I would use wheel weights, gas check and a lyman 450 sizer. For lube I would melt down the rcbs stick (just enough heat to melt them) and mix in 1 tea spoon (5ml) of powdered molidyum diesulfate per stick.
Hold a 1/4" dia dowel in the center of the tube that the lube came in and pour it back into the tube. After the tubes hardened I froze them and knocked out the dowel. I never had any leading trouble and always chronoed over the book listing.
But, common sense says that 1) the pan used for melting never goes back to the kitchen, 2) Moly is cancer causeing just by touch (it will leech into your skin) use rubber or latex gloves while handleing moly, and reloading moly lube bullets

Anything in a barrel is gone after one shot. Bullets a little better as individually lubed.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.