New build ideas

Maybe it's time to go big:
Like you most of my rifles are in the 6mm to 30cal range, but I do enjoy taking out the big bores and running a few rounds down range. South Africa trips are getting cheaper so maybe there's a safari in your future. Whatever you decide, it should be something fun.

Do you have a short barreled rifle for hunting in the thick stuff? You seem to have most of the bases covered. It is indeed all about what you think you want. I like the 25 PRC idea but also like the SAUM for short barreled suppressed rifle.

You have a serious problem sir. You should immediately cease and desist all use of these firearms and send them immediately to me. 🤣

Looks like you have all the bases covered given you lack of interest in the .338. I just modified a 33 Nosler reamer to accept bullets out to 3.600" and am going to try to finish off a Nilgai that eluded my 7SS (w/ 195's) in Nov of 22.

I didn't see any quarter bore bullets in the OP. A 25-06 barrel throated long with an 8 in 1 twist would bang steel all day long at 700 and, as far as I am concerned, is the ideal deer and pronghorn rifle.
Just my two cents.

Not sure I'd ever want to be without a 28 Nosler.

But if you have the 4" version of Wyatt's box magazine, a 300 RUM would be a significant velocity and energy upgrade compared to your 300 PRC.

I'd change direction completely. Get yourself a new BAT action and build something much cheaper to shoot, easy on the shoulder, easy on powder and probably the most consistently accurate rifle you'll own......a 6BR.

Sounds like you might just need a barrel burner, I believe Sherman's 7 SM might fit the bill. You can also always go with an original 18-20" .308 to provide some challenge.

I know this gets beat to death but here it goes. I have a Stiller TAC 300, McMillian game warden, Wyatt's box, Jewell trigger in a 28 Nosler now that is currently a 28 Nosler throated for the 195s. Still shoots great but looking forward……..what to build???
Have a semi custom 300 PRC shoots factory 212 less than 3/4", 7SS that shoots bug holes with168 and 175 Bergers, Nosler semi custom 270, 6.5-284, 6 Creedmore, 22-250 and 223, all except the 223 and 270 are fast twist for heavy for caliber bullets and all shoot great.
Used for steel to 700 yds and hunting. No competitions except a little light gambling on the range!!!
Really have no need for a 33 caliber rifle.
Honestly just thinking about doing 28 Nosler again but that not really any fun. Maybe a 6 PRC, but not really into forming brass. Reload so non-factory is cool!
All ideas are appreciated!!!
6.5 PRC. Kill anything, easy recoil, available brass and projectiles, long future for the cartridge. Also could do a 308 since it doesn't seem you have one and everyone should. Super accurate, barrel will last your lifetime at least, and you already have a 300 PRC so you can build a super lightweight 308 shorty for everything close to medium range and use your 300 PRC or 7SS for longer range.

I had a 358 NM built a few years ago, and talk about fun, cool, and filling a gap. .5 moa w/ 225 tsx barnes and 275 woodleighs, great velocity and will drop anything in North America.