Need new Scales......Which one perfectionist type recommendations needed!

I've lost sleep before if I don't cut kernels lol. Man those kernels like N570 are like Lincoln logs.
My friends! I said you "can" get that kind of accuracy if you want to. I had the RCBS trickler scale already and the Metler balance was used and cost $100 from a cal lab equipment sale post. Use only the accuracy you need. If I am after extreme min fps deviations, split hairs (sub 1/2 MOA all day long). Tossing hunting loads, just use it to check weight and correct as you see fit.
Be well! Be Happy! Have fun!

This Autotrickler set-up works well. My brother upgraded to the latest, V4, so he gave me his old V3 set up and he even installed it himself in my fx120i

It is fast, but I think the Prometheus will throw more consistently. I sold the Prometheus for a profit when I no longer shot that many long range matches. Sort of wish I kept it. However, the V3 set up is free, can't complain, my kind of price.

This Autotrickler set-up works well. My brother upgraded to the latest, V4, so he gave me his old V3 set up and he even installed it himself in my fx120i

It is fast, but I think the Prometheus will throw more consistently. I sold the Prometheus for a profit when I no longer shot that many long range matches. Sort of wish I kept it. However, the V3 set up is free, can't complain, my kind of price.

Bamban
Wow you had a Prometheus - sold it and got a Free V3. What a great brother!
Please send me some numbers to play the lottery/
Good for you!!!

We were going to get a Prometheus years ago but we use so many different powders (ball, flake, rod) and you need to change out the plates so we have (4) different scales from Beam to electronic. Ordered a V4 last year-should be here any day. Already have FX120i

Bamban
Wow you had a Prometheus - sold it and got a Free V3. What a great brother!
Please send me some numbers to play the lottery/
Good for you!!!

We were going to get a Prometheus years ago but we use so many different powders (ball, flake, rod) and you need to change out the plates so we have (4) different scales from Beam to electronic. Ordered a V4 last year-should be here any day. Already have FX120i
You would love the V4.

Every now and then I still use my dated Tri-beam just for kicks.