Need new Scales......Which one perfectionist type recommendations needed!

Longtine88

OK...I'm very experienced and not a newb for all you that want to treat me like a newb.

Looking at the A&D FX-120i setup with the auto trickler system or the RCBS Match Master. RCBS is a litte cheaper but that's not a factor so which one of these two setups or would any of you match shooters recommend another setup. I currently have an Older A&D not sure the model but it weighs to .02 grains which I like cause I'm a exact kinda perfectionist freak. I know I can get the FX-120i now but the kit would be delayed. I could use the scale by itself until the kit comes in. Thought's

Last edited:
Definitely go with the fx120i and the V4. My v4 just arrived and I'm hoping to get it setup this long weekend. Will be nice upgrade from my Frankford Intellidropper.

The Intellidropper actually worked pretty well for me but it was a bit slow with N565. I probably had 1 out of 100 where it overthrew, all others were spot on. You could tide yourself over with a Intellidropper while you wait until May-July for the V4. Buy for under $200 (I've got a backup one new in box I'd sell for $190 shipped) and probably sell for at least $100 when your V4 comes in.

OK...I'm very experienced and not a newb for all you that want to treat me like a newb.

Looking at the A&D FX-120i setup with the auto trickler system or the RCBS Match Master. RCBS is a litte cheaper but that's not a factor so which one of these two setups or would any of you match shooters recommend another setup. I currently have an Older A&D not sure the model but it weighs to .02 grains which I like cause I'm a exact kinda perfectionist freak. I know I can get the FX-120i now but the kit would be delayed. I could use the scale by itself until the kit comes in. Thought's
Thats the one to get.with trickler attachments....

Find someone upgrading to the V4 and buy their V3. What I did several months back. I believe there is a long wait for the V4. I think they have very recently started shipping their Pre-orders. BTW they ship from Canada but I ordered an accessory a couple weeks ago didn't notice it took a longer then normal time. So it seems the trucker protesters have not closed off the border for commerce. The left would have you believe otherwise.

My V4 took 9+mos from reservation/payment date to arrival this Monday. Hopefully that lead time has shortened a bit for you.