Need help finding new scales

IceSniper

Hi guys,
I've binned my old Lee powder scales because they were constantly looseing their zero, and i'm now looking for a new set, something i don't have to re-calibrate every 5-10 charges would be nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif . I only want to spend $100-$150US ($200AU) so that probally rules out digital.
What would be the best choice out of RCBS, Redding, Lyman and Hornady?

Purchased Hornady 15 years ago after my RCBS 1010 got stolen and it's still working for me eversince.

Just picked up a RCBS range master 750,and I'm not going back to a beam any time soon. You might want to check it out. Calibrates fast, and only cost me $90 in town.

Thanks for the replies guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif .

Brent,
They look really good, especially since it'll alow me to weigh recovered bullets. Does the zero wander at all when loading batches of 40-50rnds?

Only loaded 20 rds so far, but no problem there. Did sort 200 rds of lapua brass, and it seemed very consistant, even when double and triple checking individual cases. Very fast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Awesome, Thanks brent. Sounds like i'll be ordering a set soon.

Also it's interesting to note that the cheapest set i found in Australia was $240AU compared with $110AU from the US /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif .

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.