Need advice - Backpack upgrade

Exo, kifaru, stone glacier, kuiu, mystery ranch etc....almost all their packs are "frame packs. "
Check out the ones with a "load or meat" shelf...you can pull the bag away from frame, and wedge the load of meat close to your back and use all the enclosed straps to secure. And then tighten the bag to the meat too. Works well.
Those are all great names and probably lighter. Do they come with tripod or spotting scope pockets? Do they have any daisy chain or pals to add pouches or pockets. How is their compression? Can they compress from a couple days 3000ci down to 1500ci daypack well? Built in bladder pouch, pocket, etc. How does it feel with 30, 50, 100lbs on it.

At some point or another I've owned or used most all of the major brands. Kifaru is hands down the best that I have ever had. I now own 3 of their bags and their Duplex Lite Frame and will never look back. They are the most expensive for sure, but worth every darn penny, especially when packing heavy. In Alaska this year, my buddies with their Kuiu packs were wishing they had my Kifaru

I'm planning to upgrade my hunting pack and hopefully utilize a Black Friday sale to save a little money.
I've got buddies that swear by their Kifaru, Kuiu Pros, Mystery Ranch (which I have) and Exos.
I used an Eberlestock F1 Mainframe with various attachments for a few years before I graduated myself to a Mystery Ranch. Both of these are quite heavy systems and I'm looking to cut a lot of weight.
I'm not set on one yet, but have narrowed those under consideration.
I have never owned anything from Kuiu that wasn't bombproof, so their pack is quite high on my list.
A newer player in the game is Initial Ascent. I really like what they're about and the pack system they offer. They supposedly carry better as the weight gets heavier.
The other I'm considering is the Exo K3, just because tons of guys love this one. Joseph Von Benedikt gave their pack a glowing review and endorsement after paying for one himself for a recent hunt he did.
Anyone have experience with all three packs or one at the very least, feel free to sound off and sway me towards one of these three.
I reviewed packs for months before last hunting season. Finally settled on the Stone Glacier. Made the right choice for me, nicest lightweight pack I have ever owned. Carries all my gear with ease. And the rifle sling makes it easy to put my rifle on the pack. If you have to have Camouflage the Kifaru are the go to packs.

Nope I own a couple smaller mystery ranch packs that I love so they are on the list along with eberlestock (own two of those but not the hunting packs). The outdoorsmans was one I'm interested in but never been able to get my hands on one in person. Any experience with them?
I never tried one myself. I remember being interested in them. But no , I have no experience with them. Just the exo and cheaper ones. Tried on some stone glaciers, seemed nice but didn't blow me away.

At some point or another I've owned or used most all of the major brands. Kifaru is hands down the best that I have ever had. I now own 3 of their bags and their Duplex Lite Frame and will never look back. They are the most expensive for sure, but worth every darn penny, especially when packing heavy. In Alaska this year, my buddies with their Kuiu packs were wishing they had my Kifaru
Amen brother!!

Those are all great names and probably lighter. Do they come with tripod or spotting scope pockets? Do they have any daisy chain or pals to add pouches or pockets. How is their compression? Can they compress from a couple days 3000ci down to 1500ci daypack well? Built in bladder pouch, pocket, etc. How does it feel with 30, 50, 100lbs on it.
I can speak about the Kifaru. The simple answer is yes to all of your questions except the last and the answer to the last question is it feels better as weight is added to it. Under a lot of weight is where Kifaru really shines.

I can speak about the Kifaru. The simple answer is yes to all of your questions except the last and the answer to the last question is it feels better as weight is added to it. Under a lot of weight is where Kifaru really shines.
My Kifaru 44 mag does have a bladder pouch my ma deuce has a hanger but no pouch. The meat shelves work great but just loading them up internally is a great way to get the weight where you want! Lots of compression straps! The side pockets will easily hold my 85 mm spotter and a tripod. With all the molle straps it's easy to hang pouches with additional storage for stuff you want accessible with out having to root through your pack! Belt pouches are great. They have such a variety of designs of packs you can definitely figure out what you need for your hunting or backpacking trips.

I went from Eberlestock J34 to a Exo K3 world of difference. I hated my Eberlestock as it didn't fit me right and was just plain old heavy. Now i run with a Exo 6400 K3 and a 4800. Nice and light weight, lots of Storage, places to put spotters and tripods, waterproof water bladder compartment so if it leaks your gear wont get wet, easily adjustable also. I wont buy any other pack if it doesn't say Exo on it.

But at the same time my brother is running Kuiu packs and he really likes his also.

My honest opinion is if you buy a high end pack and it fits you right and you wear it properly you cant go wrong with just about any of them.

Another vote for Kuiu, but Gregt9146 ^^^ hit the nail on the head. I have the Icon Pro and next week will be running the 7800 bag. We'll be out for possibly 8 days and it's going to be chilly and the 7800 allows for some extra cold weather gear. It also straps down for a pretty effective day pack. It does handle weight well, at least up to the 105 I have had in it. I would get another without reservation for sure.

My Kifaru 44 mag does have a bladder pouch my ma deuce has a hanger but no pouch. The meat shelves work great but just loading them up internally is a great way to get the weight where you want! Lots of compression straps! The side pockets will easily hold my 85 mm spotter and a tripod. With all the molle straps it's easy to hang pouches with additional storage for stuff you want accessible with out having to root through your pack! Belt pouches are great. They have such a variety of designs of packs you can definitely figure out what you need for your hunting or backpacking trips.
To add to this, Kifaru literally has a pack for all of your needs. Look at them closely, even call them and ask your questions about what you're looking to load out and they will tell you what each pocket fits and recommend the right accessories. They have excellent customer service and knowledge. Everybody that works there are huge hunters and use the gear. I have the Ma Deuce for 5 day plus excursions, the .44 Mag for 3ish day hunts, and the Straight Jacket for a day pack or really do all pack, especially mobile whitetail where I'm carry lots of odd shaped and sized things like my stand and sticks. The accessories I own such as the Guide Lid, Sherman Pocket, Cargo Bag, hip pockets, and water bottle holder work with all of the packs and really add to the working and organization. I could go on for days, but highly recommend you take the plunge! You won't be disappointed and the stuff is will last a lifetime.

Seek Outside is the best lightweight pack I have used and I have used most
I really like my Mystery Ranch Sawtooth more and more. It just fits me well and works