Need a ballpark figure please

RCMSTER

So, I'm thinking of selling my 375 ruger. If I do, I'll either post it here or on gunbroker. Not sure which. Anyway, this is what I have, and not really sure where to start with on pricing. I could pull some random price out at the sky, but I could end up looking pretty foolish if I did that, so I'm asking for some advice on where to start.
This is what I have.
Ruger 77, 375 ruger, in a McMillan HTG stock in GAP camo pattern. Stock has been pillar bedded, action glass bedded, to include about 3 inches in front of recoil lug, with the remainder of the barrel free floated. I ha vvt e done some polishing and sanding on factory trigger. It breaks pretty cleanly at about 3 1/4 lbs. Actually, it's a pretty decent trigger now. I have 2 scopes. One's a redfield revolution 3-9 accurange, and the other is a weaver super slam dangerous game scope, 1.5-6 power. RCBS 3 die set, full, neck, and seater. I'm guessing at about 150-200 pieces of brass, none of which has ever been loaded hot, some are only once fired. I think I have 2 boxes of nosler, 260 grain accubond, 4 boxes of sierra 250 gr gamekings, and some other random bullets. Overall, I'd say the gun is a conservative 8 out of 10, probably a 9 really. I've shot 2 deer with it, both loaded with 265 grain cast bullets moving at about 1900 fps. I've shot many, many groups of 1" @100, and many of those were less than 1". Not a hundred percent sure I'm going to sell, but leaning that way, lately moreso.
Any advice would be most welcome. Thank you

A new one can be found for about 1100 bucks. Granted it doesnt have your components. Start at retail for it and take 20% off for a used rifle. Then take 50% off all your components and add them to the package price.

Thanks for all the replies, but since iowa has legalized 35 caliber and bigger for deer hunting, I'm gonna keep it. Loaded with 265 gr cast bullets or 200 gr sierra flat points, it should be an awesome deer rifle. I've killed 2 deer with it in Louisiana using the cast bullets, and it did a wonderful job.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts