N570 Powder

N570 and berger 215 shoot really good in my 300 prc with high velocty. gained About 100 fps over h1000 with better accuracy. Test we're done at 500 yards.
as far as throat wear I'm not sure. I'd imagine if you run it hot it will wear throats on a gun but I believe that if you run any powder on the hot side it will burn the throat out faster.
never got to try RL 26 BC the N570 shot so dang good.
my load is pushing a 215 Berger at 2950 fps out of a 25 inch barrel with a accuracy that is crazy. No pressure signs and what I would call a moderate load. I typically only shoot at game or rechecking my dope before a hunt because of how well this thing shoots.
as far as cleaning. Yep clean every 50 or so shots. Bore tech carbon cleaner is an amazing product.
below is a friend of mine who shoot the gun at 1k. Shot 2 shots at 1000. I let him verify my dope this past weekend from 400-1000. He just wanted to shoot at a distance that he has never shot at and hit some target. Any way. All groups were very good. .
needless to says he was impressed
I feel the same about N570, it works great for me! I don't worry too much about barrels, they have a life, and there are more where they came from. Have fun!

If anyone is looking for some, I just posted 9lbs for sale on here. My friend can ship hazmat so it can go pretty much most places.

N570 and berger 215 shoot really good in my 300 prc with high velocty. gained About 100 fps over h1000 with better accuracy. Test we're done at 500 yards.
as far as throat wear I'm not sure. I'd imagine if you run it hot it will wear throats on a gun but I believe that if you run any powder on the hot side it will burn the throat out faster.
never got to try RL 26 BC the N570 shot so dang good.
my load is pushing a 215 Berger at 2950 fps out of a 25 inch barrel with a accuracy that is crazy. No pressure signs and what I would call a moderate load. I typically only shoot at game or rechecking my dope before a hunt because of how well this thing shoots.
as far as cleaning. Yep clean every 50 or so shots. Bore tech carbon cleaner is an amazing product.
below is a friend of mine who shoot the gun at 1k. Shot 2 shots at 1000. I let him verify my dope this past weekend from 400-1000. He just wanted to shoot at a distance that he has never shot at and hit some target. Any way. All groups were very good. .
needless to says he was impressed
I too gained about 80 FPS going from H1000 in a 300 Win Mag with the 215.
Works well in 6.5 SAUM, 6.5-284, 7mm RM, 300 RUM.
Great accuracy with the heavies.

For the 300 PRC rl26 is your huckleberry.
From what I gather 570 and rl26 are neck in neck for this size case. Some do better with 26 others with 570.
Neither are real sensitive to temp like some claim.
Rl26 was king in my 30 SM (300 PRC improved).
Also thought it get.
actually n570 edges out rl 26 in the speed department
rl 26 is closer to hogdons hv 100 & super performance

I just like being able to add a kernal at a time when getting close to charge weight. Doesn't work at all in a trickler...

I just like being able to add a kernal at a time when getting close to charge weight. Doesn't work at all in a trickler...
If you have an A&D, it doesn't work well trickling one kernel at a time; each kernel is like .06 grains IIRC. I used to use Retumbo in everything except H1000 in my Edge and R33 in my 28Ns but when Retumbo got hard to find I experimented with N570 and 8133. One of my RUMs loves N570 even if the charge doesn't scale at 91.00 every time. I use 8133 in another RUM and one of my Lapua's. The other Lapua gets the Retumbo I have left, which is about 12 lbs, enough to burn out this barrel. On the other hand, I have new 300 RUM build arriving soon...

I call the N560, N565, N570 series the chunky monkeys......can really be hard to measure and throw...biggest downside to me.

Has anyone tried dipping it? Like the Lee dippers of yesteryear? I will definitely try it if my Redding won't throw it within a grain, I just need to make time to test the loads I already have made up so I can move on to 570........

I call the N560, N565, N570 series the chunky monkeys......can really be hard to measure and throw...biggest downside to me.
No experience w/ N560, but N565 and N570 seem to both meter very well out of a Chargemaster.