My son's Xmas present is shooting 25 moa! Help!

Not sure if the twist rate. 18" barrel. I think I need to feed it better ammo.

Attachments

• 16419576195788356674852766285229.jpg
    16419576195788356674852766285229.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 412
I've always been a berger guy, but I keep hearing people talk about the Hammers. Magneto speed was worthless.

But seriously how did I ever kill a single sparrow. I did actually shoot that group at 5 yards off bags. My wife thinks I'm crazy because I walked inside after an hour and declared that he needs a more accurate rifle.

Last edited:
Try lightly oiling the barrel, fire or few rounds to clear the oil out then shoot a group.

Have you tried using sandbags or a lead sled or anything to help the rifle stay steady?

Also your rear site may be bouncing around between shots those wedge styles sites arn't very secure.

Can it accommodate lead pellet?

Try lightly oiling the barrel, fire or few rounds to clear the oil out then shoot a group.

Have you tried using sandbags or a lead sled or anything to help the rifle stay steady?

Also your rear site may be bouncing around between shots those wedge styles sites arn't very secure.

Can it accommodate lead pellet?

Nope, no way to get a pellet in it, old fashion Red Rider. I had to adjust the elevation but there is no windage adjustment and I held 1.5" to get the group close to centered. A guy at the Dallas Safari Club show this past weekend said he put a piece of tape with a hole in it on the rear site to make a peep. He said this tightened things up a little. That's my next experiment.

Recent Posts