My Reality

memtb

I started hand loading at 14, casting my own bullets at 19, simply because I was a poor boy that wanted to shoot my firearms more!

With the current shortages and costs of reloading components…… I certainly understand the pain that many are experiencing. However, as someone that was never financially blessed, my priorities were family to support and make happy, bills to pay, all while trying to prepare for a secure retirement…..I didn't shoot nearly as much as I would have liked. So today, with things as they are, I find myself less devastated with our present shortages.

While I don't shoot much…..my enjoyment per shot is likely greater than those that shoot a lot. Summary: enjoy what you have!

Wishing everyone a great day and upcoming hunting season! memtb

I started hand loading at 14, casting my own bullets at 19, simply because I was a poor boy that wanted to shoot my firearms more!

With the current shortages and costs of reloading components…… I certainly understand the pain that many are experiencing. However, as someone that was never financially blessed, my priorities were family to support and make happy, bills to pay, all while trying to prepare for a secure retirement…..I didn't shoot nearly as much as I would have liked. So today, with things as they are, I find myself less devastated with our present shortages.

While I don't shoot much…..my enjoyment per shot is likely greater than those that shoot a lot. Summary: enjoy what you have!

Amen

Well said. Probably a lot of us can relate!