• Start date
juST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF BLING !!! Love it

What was the wait time for the build??

defiance took about 3 months, and then about the same for the smith work

I
LOVE
YOUR
RIFLE

I'm building a 300 PRC as well of an anTi defiance action. Do you want to keep in touch for load development?

thanks, for sure I'll post loads up on LRHmy focus will be on the 215 berger hybrid

Did you send him the parts or did he gather them and build.?
I sent him the action, he supplied/ordered the rest.

Wow, that's one purty looking musket, I'm jealous,,, Its a credit to the you and the smith that put it all together,,,Well done guys.

thanks, I was a bit nervous at first but I had it in my mind it would work. Glad I went ahead with it!

very nice classy looking rig if it shoots as good as it looks critters are in trouble

lol I think the real question is if I can tune as good as it looks, I'm not going to have any excuses this time:oops:

WOW!

I have to ask...why did you go with a 21" barrel? Just curious as I am not familiar with the 300 PRC.

I don't like long barrels on hunting rifles, I often use suppressors and that makes it even worse. I'm hoping this rifle will be much easier to handle than my longer barreled rifles. So that's why it's shorter, as for why it's 21" and not 22" is that 21" with a #4 got me over .725" muzzle diameter so we could safely thread it 5/8x24

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.