My new Howa.

banjo318

I finally decided on a rifle. I got a Howa 1500 300 WM that is very light. Its main purpose is for a hunting rifle for game inside 400 yards. It shoots like a dream and i got it for a hell of a deal. Once i get a load figured out for it, ill post some groups.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
That is One Sweet Piece of Machinery----Now I Want One just like Yours in 30-378 or I guess that I will have to settle for an Accumark. Was your camo done by dipping? My friend and I have about 5 Weatherbys that we are going to have dipped for that look. (That Gun has got MILITARY Written all over it)

That is One Sweet Piece of Machinery----Now I Want One just like Yours in 30-378 or I guess that I will have to settle for an Accumark. Was your camo done by dipping? My friend and I have about 5 Weatherbys that we are going to have dipped for that look. (That Gun has got MILITARY Written all over it)

Im quite sure it came from the factory that way. I bought it used. Im sure hydro dipping would turn out good.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.