My new build.

Prieto9000

I´m currently working on this build since I had a spare action sitting in the safe. I got a very nice deal on an HS-Precision stock on eBay and bought it. Then, thanks to @Idaho Trecker who sourced me an awesome 3 flute barrel chambered in .300 win mag at a great price I finally started.
My smith had to cut down the barrel by 1" because it had a muzzle break drilled directly on the tip of the barrel and I wasn't very sure on the workmanship quality, it was not that nice finished. Then he re-crowned it and fitted the barrel. He had to work a little on the chamber because the cartridges wouldn't chamber.

Now I need to source a remington DM Trigger Guard to match the stock since it comes inletted for that system. I´ll need a DBM system anyway because I opened the feedlips of that action so it could work with RUM based cartridges so I don't believe It'll feed properly with a BDL Bottom metal.

I´ll be cerakoting the barreled action in tactical Black

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1af8_zpsvjksqcgb.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1af8_zpsvjksqcgb.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1356_zpsy3kwxwmk.jpg
    IMG_1356_zpsy3kwxwmk.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1354_zpsenkxicnv.jpg
    IMG_1354_zpsenkxicnv.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1353_zpsvpuvc2wm.jpg
    IMG_1353_zpsvpuvc2wm.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1350_zpsgliu4irc.jpg
    IMG_1350_zpsgliu4irc.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 59
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.