My hunt for a holster for my xp 100.

Thanks, I looked at this one but it is nylon or some derivative there of. I'am old school sorry.

Thanks everyone Pistol Packaging. Can do this I have to send a tracing of the XP 100. That is no big deal.
Merry Christmas
Rabbi

Thanks everyone Pistol Packaging. Can do this I have to send a tracing of the XP 100. That is no big deal.
Merry Christmas
Rabbi

I had one made for a 15" Encore and am real satisfied with the product and especially the customer service. VERY nice people to deal with. Also called and had some accessories made with great results. Allow a little extra on your scope tracing in case you get a larger scope or have to move it one way or another for eye relief.

Merry Christmas
Rabbi

Making a leather holster from a tracing, without having the item to be holstered there, is a bit iffy. Not saying it can't be or isn't done but if a fella is particular about his stuff it could get a bit touchy.

Me and the local saddle shop turn out some pretty good stuff from time to time. From all the western items including custom bareback and bull ride'n gloves to scabbards, holsters, belts.

Satisfied customer every time ..... but...... it takes time ...... and it ain't cheap.

Just say'n.

Making a leather holster from a tracing, without having the item to be holstered there, is a bit iffy. Not saying it can't be or isn't done but if a fella is particular about his stuff it could get a bit touchy.

Me and the local saddle shop turn out some pretty good stuff from time to time. From all the western items including custom bareback and bull ride'n gloves to scabbards, holsters, belts.

Satisfied customer every time ..... but...... it takes time ...... and it ain't cheap.

Just say'n.
Could you e-mail me a contact number or e-mail [email protected] and he will give me the message.
Thanks,
Rabbi

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.