My friend Stacy's HUGE bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
My friend Stacy\'s HUGE bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from another awesome moose hunt. My two buddies who helped me pack out my big bull this year and I went up north to have another go at moose. This time my buddy Jess brought his wife Stacy along. She spotted this brusier and we put the stalk to him. At 317 yards we couldnt get any closer to him w/o spooking him. After breaking down some small trees in front of her, I positioned her behind a small tree that she could get a good rest. Jess told me the rifle was 0 at 100 yards. I tiold her to aim right at the top of his hump. When the 300 win mag spoke he dropped instantly!!!

57" with 4 and 5 brow tines. One h?!# of a fine trophy if you ask me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

326636.jpg

Re: My friend Stacy\'s HUGE bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic! Great looking bull and a bunch of happy looking hunters.

What did those happy looking hunters look like after you finally got the bull out of the bush? Everybody still happy and smiling or worn out and droopy. That looks like a lot of work but well worth it.

Two moose for two. Sounds like you've got it down pat. Any plans for another one or two this year?

Was this Stacy's first moose? Sounds like she made a really great shot and really put the hurt on him big time.

Congratulations to you and all the crew. Also thanks for another great picture.

With team effort and hard work Heath, Jess and I pretty much have cutting and packing down pat!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif This is Stacy's 2nd bull. Her first was a spike fork. She comes from a large family and always did the cutting and packing while everybody else did the shooting. This was a long time coming for her. She certainly deserved him. Jess told me to get ready. I said ready for what?? He said back her up. I just laughed and said Im not backing her up. Just as I figured, she put the hammer to him!

The guys and I are going after Mtn Goat next month but we are done for moose. On the last day I rolled my 4 wheeler and tweeked the muscles in my back so I am taking it easy for a couple of weeks.

Great bull!!! Your going to put Lerch into an irreversable state of depression if you keep posting these moose pics!!! Especially since this one seems to be in a charred forest.

I am congratulating you through my own tears /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good Job and like you said that is one hell of a bull.
That is pretty nice she was able to put him down in one shot as well.

Good Job and Congrats
Steve

Indeed that is one hell of a bull. Not to mention a one shot kill on a moose of that size just adds frosting to the cake.

However, I still think that a woman in Alaska is more of a rare find than a 57 inch moose. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I heard a stat the other day that there is 1 woman to every 7 men in alaska.

meichele,
Congrats... Curious to know, what bullet did she use? Did it come out on the other side?
Nice animal, nice picture, nice bunch!

7mmag man,
Are you serious about that stat.?

Eaglet
That stat is pretty close, I have a friend and his wife up there and we're always giving him a hard time about loosing his wife. He always says he doesn't worry about loosing his wife, just his place in line. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.