My First Custom Build Idea

Well those numbers arent too bad to tell ya the truth! I thought they were going to be alotttt worse! As I mentioned, I dont plan on doing all this at once. If it takes me a year or so to put it all together then so be it. I love having projects to do.. The last project I did was putting together a dirt bike that I ended up selling anyway. I believe I will sell my X-bolt for around 600 and pay for the stock that way. I will just hunt with the unbedded .308 that I am going to buy tomorrow. That way I can still hunt next season even if I dont have all the parts. Then by christmas time next year Ill be good to go ahead and start the build.

No the numbers aren't horrible, its the addiction, won't take long and you'll have enough customs, semi customs and reloading equipment to buy 3 new cars! It doesn't take to long for this to happen, so go ahead and start saving bout 8k for a nice enormous gun safe!

lol Whatever happened to "Do it right the first time!" I hope if I do it right the first time, then I wont need another rifle!!! Thats all I need is an addiction to make my wallet even lighter

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.