My daughters 160" 8 pointer... she can shoot!

That's great! It's as much fun or more for your kids to get to experience those things than it is for us.
Yes it is. All six of my kids shot a bunch of deer with me sitting beside them from the time they were 6 years old.
I would always rather watch them shoot one than to shoot one myself. Fun fun fun.

My 14 year old son and my 24 year old daughter had a hunt that may never be topped. They doubled up
filming and shooting a couple of good 8's. I taught how to shoot, but otherwise I can't claim any
part of this video as mine. They did it all!

Enjoy a rare chocolate monster!!!

Can I share this on FB with my hunting buddies?

Fine with me. It is on YouTube public.
Thanks for asking though.
Thanks Bluedog and congratulations, I never share posts without asking.

Nothing like sitting with you child when they do a great job. My son and I are leaving this morning for a Whitetail hunt in SE OK, hoping to put him on something. He is older, but I was with him when he shot his first cow Elk with his grandfathers rifle. Just before pulling the trigger, he looked up and said "This is for you Gramps!" 640 yards across the canyon. Still gives me fuzzy feelings. Not as young as yours anymore, but still proud!

Thanks Bluedog and congratulations, I never share posts without asking.

Nothing like sitting with you child when they do a great job. My son and I are leaving this morning for a Whitetail hunt in SE OK, hoping to put him on something. He is older, but I was with him when he shot his first cow Elk with his grandfathers rifle. Just before pulling the trigger, he looked up and said "This is for you Gramps!" 640 yards across the canyon. Still gives me fuzzy feelings. Not as young as yours anymore, but still proud!
That gave me the fuzzies too. Hard to explain to someone who isn't into firearms or hunting but those guns and memories are priceless.

My 14 year old son and my 24 year old daughter had a hunt that may never be topped. They doubled up
filming and shooting a couple of good 8's. I taught how to shoot, but otherwise I can't claim any
part of this video as mine. They did it all!

Enjoy a rare chocolate monster!!!

Congratulations to the both of them…….very fine deer! Many of us will never see a deer like those! Well Done! memtb

Congratulations to the both of them…….very fine deer! Many of us will never see a deer like those! Well Done! memtb
Yes I have been chasing them since the late 1970s and I have seen 2 or 3 that were pure giants and would out score Alli's. But I have never seen any rack this black and never seen an 8 this big.
Thanks a bunch!