My daughters 160" 8 pointer... she can shoot!

Fantastically done ,Congratulations to Sister and Brother,with special credit to Father. Happy to hear brother give credit to his older Sister for helping him get many deer,👏👏👏😆. Sister is a shooter cool and determined, brother is a natural because of his young age experiences. Overall I present an A+ ,it's going to be hard to beat ,but maybe Dad could film the next Extravaganza 😳😆👏👏👏🤭😉

Fantastically done ,Congratulations to Sister and Brother,with special credit to Father. Happy to hear brother give credit to his older Sister for helping him get many deer,👏👏👏😆. Sister is a shooter cool and determined, brother is a natural because of his young age experiences. Overall I present an A+ ,it's going to be hard to beat ,but maybe Dad could film the next Extravaganza 😳😆👏👏👏🤭😉
I carried the camera a lot all bow season and gun season. All year Tackett had been telling Alli he was gonna film her shooting a monster since she has been home with a new baby. Don't know if I am bad luck or what. 🤣
At my age the family time and memories is all that matters. I have four daughters and they all have been deer slaying machines so the boys have always known they have a tough act to follow. 😉