My daughters first deer

Congratulations nice first deer. Taken my daughter's hunting and being with them killing there first deer was some of my fondest memories. And then they grow up and they hunt by there self that lets me know that I've done exactly what I wanted to do was getting them into hunting. I believe it's every father's duty to take his kids hunting and fishing and passed down that great tradition .

Both my daughters hunt too. Some of the best hunting times I ever spent is with them behind the bow or rifle. You are a lucky man. Cherish the years to come hunting with your kids. It is absolutely awesome.

My older daughter, now 28, hunted a lot when she was younger. About 16, she lost interest. But got it back after she graduated college and got married. She shot a cow elk this year, her first big game animal in 12 years and fourth total (2 deer, 2 elk). I got to tag along and "guide/process". I had a blast.

My younger daughter, 17 years old, is a stone cold killing machine. She has taken a javalina, 3 deer, 2 elk, and 1 pronghorn. Last month, she took the biggest mule deer is the family. Talk about a proud Dad.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.