Most accurate powder scale under $200

May I borrow your box?
To take this one step further, I got out my ballistic calculator spreadsheet and changed the muzzle velocity by 6fps to see how that changes the time of flight and therefore the point of impact at whatever distance I was shooting. That gave me a pretty good? estimate of how much better groups I'd get by reducing errors in powder weight from .1 grains all the way to zero. My calculator says for a bullet with a G1 BC of .500, a muzzle velocity of 3100fps, an increase of 6fps changes the 1000yd time of flight from 1.383s to 1.380s and that reduces drop at 1000 yds by 1.6". At 500yds, it is .55308s vs .55194s and that wil changes drop by .24". Your mileage may vary.
Was watching a video on King of 2 Mile. Guy stated 1 fps at that distance was 5 inches. 10 fps would be 50" on a 48" plate!

Once you go to an instrument like the A&D scale your whole perspective changes. You ask "why did I wait so long to get one of these?"…live and learn or keep spinning your wheels. Just saying.
I had an A&D and you are correct it is a fine instrument but even after all the money spent I still couldn't shoot the difference so I sent it down the road and went back to the trusty OHAUS Beam.

wait a minute you people are spending 200+ on powder scales???? Ive been doing this all wrong AGAIN!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dude to get the best the stand costs more than $200...