• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Montour Co. 300WM (Stiller,Hart,Manners,Jewell)

Plowboy85

I have a Montour Co. 300WM build that I picked up last year off of here and have decided that I want to have Arron Roberts build me one on a Defiance action and not as lightweight. Rifle has around 160 down the tube and shot .4s with 190vlds and I started working on loads with 215hybrids and is currently shooting .5s without in tuning. Asking 2600 shipped. I don't have an accurate scale but I am comfortable saying 8-9lbs without scope.

Stiller Predator LA (stiller 20MOA rail)
Hart 1-10" 24" #7 contour with defensive edge brake
Manners EH-1 (bedded by RP Rifles) 2 front studs and left side flush cups
Surgeon DBM
Jewell HVR set at 1.5lbs
Black cerakote on barreled action.

If I missed anything please let me know. Chris 901-634-1904

Attachments

• photo 222.jpg
    photo 222.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 10
Sharp looking rifle. Round count? Just out of curiosity, why heavier?

160ish on the round count. I always seem to get bored with whatever it is I have and want to change after 2 years or so. I have been talking to Arron at RP rifles a lot and really want to have him build me a 300WM on a defiance/broughton combo with a 28"ish tube. The gun is just really light and I don't pack it often and I like a 12-13lb gun with a longer tube.

Nice rig ! Wish I needed w win mag , Aaron roberts is one of the best smiths I have ever seen , his guns a super accurate ! The 6.5 creedmore I shoot was rebarrel by him and its a true 1/4 minute gun ! Great guy also and will spend time with you to give you what you want in a custom rifle. Good luck with your sale ,gun)