• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED R700 Manners Hart Jewell Near 338 Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autorotate

This rifle started life as a 300 RUM Sendero I bought new.

It now stands as it's spec'd below.

R700 Stainless Sendero action Level 2B accurized and pillar bedded by Score High
Manners T3
2 flush cups
PTG BDL steel bottom metal
Wyatt CFE-9 center feed mag box (4.090 COAL)
PTG Firing Pin Assembly
KMW bolt knob
Hart 1000 yd contour 1:10 twist fluted 29.5" from bolt face to muzzle crown
Holland QD Radial Muzzle Brake
Near Mfg 25 MOA base skim bedded with Devcon 10110
All metal cerakoted
Jewell top safety trigger set at 1#
ZERO round count
Bipod not included

All smith work done by Charley Robertson at Score High Gunsmithing. For those that don't know...Charley and his work will go down as legendary in the industry. A very knowledgable and exacting smith....one I hold in the highest regard.

This rifle will just squeeze into a trailmax scabbard for your horse/atv hunts. With a NXS and a harris bipod it will be right at 14.5 lbs.

If your a discriminating buyer, I have a removable pilot finish reamer from PTG available to go with the rifle, and can email you the print. I made the dummy round to put the big 300 grainers at maximum working COAL with the big Wyatt box, with the boat tail bearing surface junction of the bullet lining up with the case neck/shoulder junction. And I ask Dave to ensure a no turn chamber neck spec of .002 to .0025 radial or .004 to .005 total neck wall clearance, so you get the best of precision/field reliability/case life. In my experience, that's the spec you want.

So basically, this is a perfect rig for someone to walk right into LR/ELR...with the hard thought and wait time already beat out of it. It is retarded for me to sell, but I just don't have the time I used too....haven't shot the rifle, and so this is for sale. It won't be given away.

$2700 shipped to your FFL.

i-bKJQKrb-X2.jpg

i-G2CqbVq-X2.jpg

i-QPTV7wD-X2.jpg

i-jJ37X5D-X2.jpg

i-6mJGSCJ-X2.jpg

i-NqxwFgn-X2.jpg

This is a great deal. Don't wait to long guys or I may have to own this. I can't believe it has lasted this long. What a hammer, all top end parts, and done right.

PS: Buy with confidence Autorotate is 100% good to deal with.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.