• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Boswell's Custom 300 WM Hunter, Stiller McMillian Hart Jewell

RO828

Guys,

I am listing a couple rifles and items for a friend in a time of financial strain. So, please bear with any delay in inquiry response or lacking information. I will do the best I can to facilitate. I can, however, attest to the quality of all of this gentleman's items and his high degree of integrity. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any and all questions. I will provide a direct cell number via PM.

This is a pristine BCR 300WM. I have included a photo of the invoice in the interest of full disclosure, and to show the manufacture date.

Stiller repeater (cerakote Ti. grey)
McMillan Hunter Edge in Kiui
Hart 24" (I believe it's a #2) (cerakote Ti. grey)
Harrell brake
Jewell
Karsten adjustable cheek rest
20 MOA base (unk manufacture, can confirm)

No scope/rings/Harris.

Apx 100 rounds fired, factory ammo. Zero load development. 190 match grouped less than .75"- at a rifle weight of approximately SIX POUNDS (sans scope/bipod).

$5750 plus actual shipping. That is the price of the base rifle, without all the extras and NO wait time!! Will add the SKB case for $75 (1/2 price) to ship in, if preferred. Located in PHX metro.

No trades.

As always, thanks in advance.

Scott

Attachments

• IMG_1684.jpg
    IMG_1684.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5414.jpg
    IMG_5414.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9697.jpg
    IMG_9697.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1661.jpg
    IMG_1661.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3626.jpg
    IMG_3626.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 13
Sold. Thank you, to the LRH buyer! It was a pleasure meeting you.