Montana Licence

I drew Montana also and I'm an Idaho Native. I spend alot of time in both states. I have to admit I respect Montanan's more in my state than others. This souds irrational but it seems Montanan's just "get it" more than others. Not to say every state doesn't have it's bad seeds I just tend to see more bad educate from other out of staters even from the west of me(particularly atv missuse).

Aint that the truth. I don't cringe when I see an Idaho plate. You guys feel like home to me. Must be the fresh air we are raised in. The folks that I have met from Missouri have all been great also. Don't know a lot of them, but the ones that I have met are humble nice folks.

Steve

Listen, all you montana residents I offended, when you guys were trashing out of state hunters as a whole, I took it personally. I let my words fly before thinking. If any of you people knew me or hunted with me you would see I am a very respectful, ethical, and fun hunter. As I said before, I will respect the land I am hunting on, traveling through, and the people I encounter! And Nonya, let me know where your shop is so I can come and appologize in person and shake your hand and maybe spend a few dollars. We as hunters have enough enemies and anti hunting groups to fight, we should not fight each other.
P.S. I will be hunting in the Livingston area.

Listen, all you montana residents I offended, when you guys were trashing out of state hunters as a whole, I took it personally. I let my words fly before thinking. If any of you people knew me or hunted with me you would see I am a very respectful, ethical, and fun hunter. As I said before, I will respect the land I am hunting on, traveling through, and the people I encounter! And Nonya, let me know where your shop is so I can come and appologize in person and shake your hand and maybe spend a few dollars. We as hunters have enough enemies and anti hunting groups to fight, we should not fight each other.
P.S. I will be hunting in the Livingston area.

Sounds good ... hope you can both work it out. Good luck and happy safe hunting.

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.