Missing Remington 700 Rifles???

muleythumper

I was just on Remington's website, trying to shop for a model 700 rifle. I think I was on the correct site.....remington.com......however, they had no centerfire rifles on the site. There were shotguns, and other items, but no rifles. Has anyone else experienced this? Granted, I haven't shopped for a rifle in a while, but have I missed something with regard to Remington? Why aren't their rifles on their website?

I've done load development and reloaded for two friends Weatherby Vanguards, both shot much better than the .99" guarantee. One was a 300 weatherby and the other a .223
I just did load development for my moms gun Weatherby Vanguard 243 it shot well under moa actually under 1/2 moa two times same load. Was 6.5stabil cci200 fc brass and 85g bthp Sierra gamekings.

Thanks for the info. I am also interested in a Weatherby Sporter, as Ive heard that they are very accurate shooters. Any input for the Weatherby rifles?

I have a Weatherby Mark V ultra light weight in 6.5 CM. Its a sweet little thing and shoots great.
20200906_142037.jpg

20201105_050315.jpg

When did they start going down hill? I have bought a few for donors in the last 2 years and they were shooters
There was a thread about a month ago referring to Remington's Bankruptcy :

There was a thread about a month ago referring to Remington's Bankruptcy :
Sorry, I was referring to the quality of the rifles. I guess I've had good luck, but I clean up the actions like most guys, so that might be why

I was just on Remington's website, trying to shop for a model 700 rifle. I think I was on the correct site.....remington.com......however, they had no centerfire rifles on the site. There were shotguns, and other items, but no rifles. Has anyone else experienced this? Granted, I haven't shopped for a rifle in a while, but have I missed something with regard to Remington? Why aren't their rifles on their website?
They went sold to another company they dispersed the whole system and dept

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.