Meopta Optika6 decision

bbush

I am currently building a AR-15 accuracy build and was trying to decide on a scope. I came across the Meopta Optika6 line of scope and have become interested because of the the prices and the fact that they are available in first focal plane. I am currently trying to decide between the 3-18x50 and 4.5-27x50 models. Does anyone have any experience with either one of these models? Which would serve my need better if i plan on accuracy shooting out to 500 to 600 occasionally and 100 to 300 yards a majority of the time. I may occasionally go hunting every now and then, but shots will be under 200 yards. Thanks for your time in this matter.

I have the 3-18 ffp moa version. I like the scope but the center dot is too big. I've shot this out to 900 on my 6.5 manbun. It all comes down to your preference but I like the 3-15, 4-16, 3-18 range for my scopes.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.