Meopta Optika6 Scope

Dnk9444

I am looking at an Optika6 scope. I see that in the second focal plane scopes the turrets are capped. Does anyone know if they are resettable turrets? I can’t find any info on that. I didn’t wanna end up with something like a coin slot type turret.

bosstom

I just received it Friday from another member here so I haven't used it yet but it seems like a very nice scope. The only thing I'm not really liking about it is the 56mm obj, I probably should have bought a 50mm instead.

Bman940

I have hundreds of rounds under my Meopta Optika6 3-18x50. I can't say enough about the quality and function of this riflescope. Meopta really showed up with a winner this time and I'm not just saying that because I do some freelance work with them. What you get for your money is very impressive with the Optika6 line and won't disappoint. I have had mine on everything from a .17 Springer air rifle to a .375 H&H with zero accuracy/repeatability problems. European glass for well under a grand, gotta love it!

Attachments

Bman940

Tuff, I have had 3 for 6 months and 2 of the highest magnification Optika6's for 4 months. Impressive is the best word to describe them. When you factor in all the features and price, you will also be pleased with your purchase. I do some freelance work with Meopta and I have also purchased 2 of the scopes for my own use. Zero issues at all.

Attachments

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce