MDT HNT26 Chassis - Field Opinions?

@THE1LAF Have any current pics of this build? Looking at doing one myself, looking for ideas.
Thanks
Unfortunately not... Still waiting on my action.
Apparently when Joel tells you "6-10 weeks" it's close to 30.. I'm at ~26 weeks now.

I'll slap it all together for pics & post as soon as she comes in. 👍

@THE1LAF Have any current pics of this build? Looking at doing one myself, looking for ideas.
Thanks
She's kinda together... I can't find my darn action screws. MDT is hooking me up with some new ones.
With the heavier action & optic the balance point is a little far back. Right at the front end of the ejection port. With the suppressor(also kinda heavy) it balances just behind the hand stop.. Basically perfect for me.

I pulled all the spacers after trying to change my shooting position per plenty of PRS & NRL Hunter competitors. (stock closer to centerline in the collarbone instead of shoulder pocket)
20240215_192523.jpg
20240215_201045.jpg

Attachments

• 20240215_200948.jpg
    20240215_200948.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 56
She's kinda together... I can't find my darn action screws. MDT is hooking me up with some new ones.
With the heavier action & optic the balance point is a little far back. Right at the front end of the ejection port. With the suppressor(also kinda heavy) it balances just behind the hand stop.. Basically perfect for me.

I pulled all the spacers after trying to change my shooting position per plenty of PRS & NRL Hunter competitors. (stock closer to centerline in the collarbone instead of shoulder pocket)
View attachment 544188View attachment 544189
Dang that's sharp.. What barrel is that, never seen that pattern? Nice rig.

Ordered one about a month ago in green for a 308 deer rifle I'm building. Does anyone have any experience with the MDT AICS polymer mags they sell? Also, I see Savage is releasing an ultra lightweight rifle with the MDT HNT 26 in gray and a Proof barrel and tried action. I hope I get mine before Savage sucks them all up