Matrix Bullets

Heck yeah. Awesome news. I am committed to the Berger 156 Elite now in my new 6.5SS, but these were originally my first choice, if they would have been available 1-2 months ago.
Since I am about ready to rebarrel my first 6.5SS, I will probably be going to a 25SST when I rebuild.

That's awesome news!! I can't wait to order more 160g 6.5mm bullets. They shoot very well in my 264 win and I need 1k more so I can try them in my 6.5/06

If any of you guys shoot a 6mm of some sort they make a 125 gr 6mm bullet. I had to scrap my 6SST build since I was having problems sourcing parts, brass etc here in Canada. Ended up building a 6 Dasher, but it won't have the horsepower for the 125 gr. I'd like to see how the 125 gr shoots. Matrix did send me a sample pack. Nice loooong bullet.

I have a 26 Nosler project...all it will eat will be 156 Bergers and 160 matrix if they come back...

As I posted in another thread...I am glad I ordered 800 160gr Matrix 6.5 before they stopped production.

A pic of the heavy for caliber 6.5s...so you can complete your build...

From our left to right...160 Matrix, 156 Berger, 150 Sierra...

156.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts