Matrix bullets

Im curious as well... I sold my last 300 165's and went back to Accubonds. Hopefully they become available again, great bullets.

They should be available in the U.S. now or very soon. Matrix was sold awhile ago. Send them a email and see what they say. I hope the new owners are as good as the last two. Customer service was excellent.

on their website they state that they can not ship to the US without an import license and all costs associated with it. so unless an importer brings them in we probably wont be seeing any in the near future

on their website they state that they can not ship to the US without an import license and all costs associated with it. so unless an importer brings them in we probably wont be seeing any in the near future

The previous owner told me a few weeks ago that this will change under the new ownership. He said they will be available in the U.S. again. I can only go by what he told me. Not sure how long this process takes.

The previous owner told me a few weeks ago that this will change under the new ownership. He said they will be available in the U.S. again. I can only go by what he told me. Not sure how long this process takes.
I seen a post about that a while ago and have been checking there website but as of Friday no luck. I hope things change I like their bullets

I hope they are able to work through things and get back to the US market. Certainly, I'm sure, they would love to be able to send their bullets to all of us.
I'm down to less than 600 of their 160g 6.5's and I have another new barrel on the way so I'll be ordering another 1k ASAP!!

If your using them for hunting Nathan Foster the hunting bullet guru said that the new owners are using a different jacket on the new bullets and they don't perform the same as the old ones.

I still have around 700 of the original 7mm 190s if anybody is interested. PM me.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts