Master Bedroom Woodchucks!

My 6.5 cm was the poison that snuffed out 18 last spring
I like the Slll scope. I own a few Sightron scopes. Love um.
My .243 only got to eat 8 chucks last Spring/Summer.....it's anxiously awaiting the upcoming shooting season. 100% agree on Sightron scopes! I have 2 of the SIII 8-32X56's and I really can't complain about them. The moa-2 reticle is not 'the best' for hunting, but I really like it for target work. 😉

My .243 only got to eat 8 chucks last Spring/Summer.....it's anxiously awaiting the upcoming shooting season. 100% agree on Sightron scopes! I have 2 of the SIII 8-32X56's and I really can't complain about them. The moa-2 reticle is not 'the best' for hunting, but I really like it for target work. 😉
I have a S1, on my muzzleloader, love it, and a Sll on my Creedmoor. That one is 6-24. When doing dial up shots, with Hornady program, it's on the money to 600 yards. Best bang for the buck that I've spent, but I love my Meopta Optika6. I've got two of those, one on 25.06AI, and one on 7-08.

I know its early yet, but im getting anxious for hog season. Deer season is over, five in the freezer, chillin! Weathers been lousy, even for fox hunting, but i want to smoke some pigs. Just ranting! Take care YZ, Deputy! Be safe!

Oh yeah! The Coopers are ready!!
3F5B66F2-B26E-4D4C-BC56-847949A4463B.jpeg
588A140C-277C-4210-84E4-94E655716422.jpeg

D0D74589-E7AA-4132-BB00-46A439FE3DD0.jpeg

Last edited:
When I pulled my deer cameras, a few weeks ago, I saw , believe it or not, coyotes, in the camera shots, on a few occasions. I have not seen them, but the land owner said that he has heard yipping, or barking at times , that dosent sound like normal dog barks, that's usually late. Coyotes are not native to the eastern shore of Maryland, but know a few that seen them as well. I'd like to lay eyes and crosshair on one, or two.

I live on the USAF Academy (like West point for the Air Force). So unfortunately hunting from my bedroom isn't allowed.... But... If I could I would take 2-3 black bears from my dining room window... 6-8 mule deer and 3-4 coyotes from my bedroom window and I could shoot everything except the coyotes with my bow ...

Saw my first chuck yesterday peeking out from hibernation! It won't be long. As Jesse Ventura says in Predator: "C'mon out, old painless is waitin"
I'm ready for um bud. My 25.06ai is chomping at the bit to eat, and the creed is a little hungry too. It's not eaten since last summer, and she ate plenty then. Waiting.....!

Recent Posts