Master Bedroom Woodchucks!

Deputy819

LRH Team Member
Been waiting on that one! Who Hoo!!!! Oh, yeah.....that one opened him up real nice! 😁
Alright.....here’s the backside pic of the last one I put to sleep.
77BCCD07-0760-4E5C-85C4-F2FC1B1B75EF.jpeg

Deputy819

LRH Team Member
It’s dang fun that’s for sure. I just smoked this big ‘ole male 10 minutes ago. I saw him out my kitchen window and ran and grabbed the .243 (and some ears) and went outside. He saw me and went into the brush. I proned out on the ground and waited. After about 10 minutes he stood up in the tall grasses to look for me. Lights Out! I let him hold the Lapua case afterwards (see his left arm). Was the least I could do. 😇
9447164C-0386-4D6F-A094-AFC1BB1A0092.jpeg

nicholasjohn

It’s dang fun that’s for sure. I just smoked this big ‘ole male 10 minutes ago. I saw him out my kitchen window and ran and grabbed the .243 (and some ears) and went outside. He saw me and went into the brush. I proned out on the ground and waited. After about 10 minutes he stood up in the tall grasses to look for me. Lights Out! I let him hold the Lapua case afterwards (see his left arm). Was the least I could do. 😇
View attachment 215595

Is the cartridge case his "participation trophy ?"

YZ-80

View attachment 215595
God Bless the .243! Only fitting to let him hold the Lapua case. He died with honor, and was dispatched with precision!

Xjetmech

I’m getting a bit bored. It’s a dreary day in central MD, so I’m getting creative. It’s 185-200 yard chip-shot to the food plot from the MBR and there’s a big fat chuck down there eating the deer fodder. A little overkill with the 6.5L and a 143 ELD-M but I don’t care. If I don’t get him tonight, I should have a crack at him in the AM. He’s been coming out around 7:30AM. The report will double as an alarm clock. At least that’s what I plan on telling her.View attachment 190288
I’m getting a bit bored. It’s a dreary day in central MD, so I’m getting creative. It’s 185-200 yard chip-shot to the food plot from the MBR and there’s a big fat chuck down there eating the deer fodder. A little overkill with the 6.5L and a 143 ELD-M but I don’t care. If I don’t get him tonight, I should have a crack at him in the AM. He’s been coming out around 7:30AM. The report will double as an alarm clock. At least that’s what I plan on telling her.View attachment 190288
Good luck with that one...[and I don't mean the shot]

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts