Master Bedroom Woodchucks!

Caught this trophy buck digger squirrel sunning himself on the burn pile. 40gr solid, about 2.5 minutes of right wind hold got me a head shot from the bathroom window.
B0E5770E-00B1-4C2E-8618-F9D165FA00DC.jpeg

Nice shot! That's a biggin lol
Yeah I've passed on that one for the last three years. Cattle and sheep get pushed into the BLM lands right when I'm ready to hunt them.
Sleep Tight! Very Nice! 👍
Thanks. Oh I slept well lol. I usually don't shoot them until May so that they can have a litter first. But it's been ten years since I shot one. And I passed on the ones in this area for the last three years. Update: Oh you meant him lol. Yeah he's dreaming ;)

Ok boys and girls, first blood has been shed, or maybe I should say shred. Got my first groundhog of the season. And at our rifle range at the family farm. I was shooting my 25.06ai, and 6.5cm through LabRadar, and was in process of switching out rifles, and spotted a fat whistle pig, slithering across the field, 332 yards out. I had to select the right bullet, from my ammo box, as i had a few samples, but one of which, the gun wad already sighted for. Zeroed for 200, hog at 332, I just put Meopta crosshair just above his shoulder. He wouldnt stand up. I shot, and he flipped up into the air as if a bomb blew up under him. Bullet was a 90 grain blitz king, running at 3647. It nearly cut him in two, as he was hinged together at the shoulder, bearly. I have a pic to prove, but dont know how to post. Here we go!!!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁

Ok boys and girls, first blood has been shed, or maybe I should say shred. Got my first groundhog of the season. And at our rifle range at the family farm. I was shooting my 25.06ai, and 6.5cm through LabRadar, and was in process of switching out rifles, and spotted a fat whistle pig, slithering across the field, 332 yards out. I had to select the right bullet, from my ammo box, as i had a few samples, but one of which, the gun wad already sighted for. Zeroed for 200, hog at 332, I just put Meopta crosshair just above his shoulder. He wouldnt stand up. I shot, and he flipped up into the air as if a bomb blew up under him. Bullet was a 90 grain blitz king, running at 3647. It nearly cut him in two, as he was hinged together at the shoulder, bearly. I have a pic to prove, but dont know how to post. Here we go!!!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁
Excellent! Now that the fields have greened up a bit, I'm going out too! I will let you know if I score!